Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Good Times My Fellow Punters!!

So the Euro Qualifiers yesterday were quite something!! Good Times,eh!? We won!! whether you went all out like ze German's ( marco reus! my God!) or were conservative. If you followed the predicted analysis, chances are your bet list is full of those green dots we love so much and some cash. The first half had my boxers in a knot when Bosnia's Dzeko scored  against Italy, I only had issues with 2 games. Italy's win and under 3.5 coupled with Andorra's home over 1.5. Second half, Immobile equalizes for the Italians, Andorra score at the 65th minute. I started sweating, the footballing god's were debating my fate. At the 80th minute I lit my last cigarette and started conniving how i would talk my way out my local bar bill. And then, BAM! what do yah know, Italy score!!, Andorra score the second goal at the 88TH!! Pesa ndani, Phombe leta, iko nini? hehehe. On to today's Mula:
I will narrow on odds that can win given the limited market today, i will revert to data analysis as my main indication on today's games.

Assyriska BK vs Utsiktens BK: This is the Swedish cup qualifier. Assyriska BK have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 2 home matches. Utsiktens BK have conceded at least one goal in each of their last 5 away matches. last head to head looks like this:
Assyriska BK 1-2 Utsiktens BK
Utsiktens BK 2-1 Assyriska BK
prediction: over2.5 or GG

France vs Norway women: The tournament's host meet Norway in today's match.France have enjoyed far more success than Norway in this fixture in recent times, as they’ve won three of the last five renewals. Norway are without a win during that time, though they did halt the French when the pair last met (2017), as they drew 1-1.
prediction: France win, France win and under 3.5 is also a worth while risk @ 1.95

Germany vs Spain women: The Germans are ranked number 2 in the world.  the Germans fared better on match-day one. Unlike the Spanish, they didn’t go a goal down, while they were facing tougher opposition. Couple this with the fact that they currently rank as the second-best team in the world and Martina Voss-Tecklenburg’s women deserve to come into this match as favorites.The Spanish are no push overs either, coming a goal down to put three past south Africa on match day one.
prediction: GG @2.05 high risk but worth it. You can safely put Germany 1x.

There you go Brave Souls. Place responsibly and always, Fall Forward. See you in the comments!

I have received some odds from the US OF A!!
SO bonus odds.
Minesotta united vs Sporting Kansas. GG
Dc united vs Philadephia Union         GG
I had also received Brazil vs Ireland 1 and under 3.5, the game was already in play. It came through THOU! Good Stuff.




No comments:

Post a Comment